Monday, December 22, 2008


My new favorite super hero is Stool Boy! Anyone ever heard of him? The chances are no...Well, Ian Hooten is AKA Stool Boy. First of all, the pure fact that he came up with an super hero for himself and named him Stool Boy is hilarious to me! But then, I asked him, "What does Stool Boy do?" I promise he said this...I PROMISE! He said, "He carries big heavy stools for people!" FINALLY a super hero that helps the average individual in everyday life! You know if you are perfectly honest...deep down you too wish there was a REAL Stool Boy!

2 comments:

bretsgirl said...

That is my little man!! Always thinking about everyone else!! hahahaha....life is never boring with Ian around!

Robyn said...

That is hilarious Page!! He could have joined our superheros family for halloween. We can always use someone around to carry heavy stools for us! He is adorable and I love the look on his face with stool in hand!! We missed you guys at dance last week!!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
Love ya!
Robyn :)