Monday, December 1, 2008

Here we go again!

I'm shocked and for days have been in denial! Last weekend I was so tired and slept between everything we did. I woke up Monday feeling very nauseated and Jason knew...She's pregnant! I said NO...I just have a virus! Well, not so...Monday night before bed I took a test and it was positive - but it was only one - Jason only bought ONE - I need at least 4 to believe!!! I called the Doctor Tuesday and tried to get them to tell me some random hormone was still running through my body since my baby is only 7 months - they said no...pregnancy tests tend to give false negatives NOT positives! I still did not believe!

So now one week later I sit here with a sonogram picture and the Doctor saying - it's REAL! You are 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant! You are having a baby! Still so hard to believe but I'm coming around!

SO - WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY Y'ALL!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

14 comments:

bretsgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bretsgirl said...

You already know that I am thrilled! I am so glad that I moved back because I couldn't miss this! =o) Remember the good part of Ps. 139!!!!!

michelle said...

LOL!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! That is so exciting. Congratulations again :)

Robyn said...

Oh my word!!!! That is all I can say!! I am happy for you guys!!
Congrats!!
Love ya!
Robyn

care-in said...

Wow...what a surprise! Congratulations.

-C said...

How exciting!! Wow!! Praying for peace as reality sinks in.

Kim said...

HOW AWESOME! Unbelievable! I hope the first trimester goes by quickly for you...

Teacher Jae said...

I am so happy for ya'll!

allisonlittle said...

Congratulations, I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

seabird said...

Wow! Congratulations! I had to read your first sentence twice b/c I thought I read it wrong!That is so exciting!

Amy said...

I am still laughing every time I think of what Noah said... "Mom, but, we just had Mary!" I am very excited for you guys!

Rachel Garcia said...

oh girl.. i love it! I really do.. Jorge was six months when I found out I was preggers with Alex. 16 months wont be so bad.. you'll have two big helpers .. just keep reminding yourself that you have 9 months. This is not happening tomorrow.. I am praying for you!!! God is so good and he is just pouring out those blessing on your family!

Amanda said...

Congrats! Y'all are getting it done over at the Dollar house! Your quiver is almost full!

Andy said...

congrats. that is awesome even though unexpected.