Wednesday, November 5, 2008

i love evree biyte


I found this piece of paper in the floorboard of my car yesterday and honestly it made my day! It made me grin from ear to ear! Noah wrote this in Sunday School (I think) - he is obviously learning to spell on his own! Isn't it amazing he can spell enthusiastically *wink* but my all time favorite part of this piece of paper is the second to last "sentence" - "i love evree Biyte"



Enjoy! If you can't see it good click on the picture and it should enlarge it!!




9 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

LOVE it! i don't even think i can spell that big word :) how cute... glad you blogged about this!

Silena Cvacho said...

What a treasure!! He is so sweet! I love seeing them grow and learn and do things on their own! Even at this age they are still doing new things every day!!
Love Ya,
Silena

Abbey said...

Precious!

Amy said...

I like your new background colors!

Missy said...

So sweet! That is definetly a keeper :)

Christy D said...

I love hearing the things that Noah says and does. He's a neat kid! I think he'll probably never top the rotten apples comment though.

bretsgirl said...

PAGE!!! I LOVE IT!! My son-in-law is growing up! How absolutely sweet! Thanks for sharing that! It has made my day too!

care-in said...

I'm impressed...that is definitely a treasure!

Andy said...

thats awesome. frame it.
i love the new layout too