Friday, November 14, 2008

Haman

This week Anna's K4 class discussed the story of Esther. Per her teacher when they started discussing Haman Anna stood up and informed the class "Haman came straight from Hell!" Her teacher informed her "that's not where he came from but that was where he was going" and moved on (laughing to herself). She wasn't taken too aback - she knows that the Dollar children are very keen when it comes to their Bible Knowledge!

aaahhh...the day in the life of a Kindergarten Teacher...I can only imagine!

5 comments:

Christy D said...

Dave and I had a big laugh about this one!

michelle said...

:) That is so funny! I loved it.

Trace Car Driver said...

hilarious... "out of the mouths of babes..."

care-in said...

That is priceless...props to the teacher for not skipping a beat.

bretsgirl said...

Your blogs always make me smile!! I can't wait to tell Bret this one!