Friday, August 22, 2008



All I have to say is...

We started school

No tears

Everyone is happy - EXTREMELY HAPPY!

Mary started Briarwood today too! She's happy as well!

YEA!

Side note...This is just an update since the kids got home...

I just opened Noah's assignment book and his teacher wrote that Will told her (again) -"Noah and I are cousins! And we will be cousins when we are teenagers too!"

Anna said, "Francie is not in my class but we did play with each other on the playground and we had to get separated at nap - she was talking to me - but I gave her my lamb, because I don't just love my lamb, I have lots of other animals I love!"

Can I just say one more time...I LOVE THAT THEY GO TO SCHOOL TOGETHER!

3 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Yay! How wonderful, Page!
Does Mary have a friend in her class too? ;)

Amy said...

That is too cool! We missed you all this weekend!

Trace Car Driver said...

how fun that they all go to school together... but i do imagine they will be getting in trouble a lot this year :) can't wait til our whitt's invade springville school system - haha!