Monday, July 14, 2008

Mary...

I can't believe I'm sitting here writing that another MONTH has gone by - this one is a BIG one folks! MARY IS 3 MONTHS! Is anyone else shocked about that!?! Well, I wasn't due to go to the doctor this go around - I don't have to go back until 4 months BUT...my sweet Mary has a cold which resulted in PINK EYE! She is so pitiful...See for yourself. She is a bit more fussy than normal and she is sleeping a little bit more but she is still full of sweet smiles! She's hangin' in there! She is 13 lb. and 4 oz - she just is growing like a little weed! She isn't "newborn" anymore - she's losing that look and that sweet newborn cry. She is turning into a baby! Her legs are getting rolls on them and her cheeks are getting bigger...you aren't family without those sweet cheeks, right?!? She is sleeping SUPERBLY!! And she keeps those smiles a comin' AND she laughs out loud and coos at us! Which will steal your heart! And, believe it or not...she's becoming a drooler! She makes spit bubbles and drools just for fun! I could eat her up!! Bottom line...3 months and we think we'll keep her..."We Like Her Dad!"

7 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, that was me knockin on your door, wasn't it? She is a cutie and a keeper!!

Dollar General said...

I almost put that in my blog...yes that's YOU! YAY Amy came over! Wasn't it amazing how quite I had the house - it only gets like that EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE!!

Trace Car Driver said...

poor mary, her little eyes do look pitiful! but she is still a doll! i love the pics and the video is my fav... i am in shock too that she is already 3 months! i love the baby coos, i can't wait to start over with our new baby!! miss you! oh yeah, and how bout that word superbly? i was reading "super" "bly" and it just wasn't making since :) LoL!!!

Rachel Garcia said...

what a doll baby.. sad about the pink eye! i love that little cackle. Keep the videos a comin'.

shalita said...

SWEET BABY! I just LOVE her! Sad little eye, but precious still! I love the video. Baby coos just melt my heart.
How about my quick response in calling you back? Dance Camp is over tommorrow and then I will get with you and Anna----PROMISE!!!
Love you and miss you terribly!

shalita said...

I misspelled tomorrow-----it has been a LONG week!

The Ferrill's said...

Mary is a doll! LOVE her! Can't believe she's already 3 mos. old. I saw pics from EK's b-day party and I love the way EK is huggin on Mares...so sweet. They'll be friends by force too huh? ;)