Sunday, May 18, 2008

Here's to YOU!

Here's to you Laine...Enjoy and get to "know me better man!" I really hate these though!




Favorite person (outside family)? I love all my girlfriends - I can't just pick one - impossible!




Favorite food? Mexican - but not just any Mexican - it has to be Pablos to be my FAVORITE. Soggy cheese dipped drenched chips! YUMMM....




Quirks about you? I love Jazzercise - I haven't done it in over a year - I'm ashamed to say but I do love it.



How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? Maybe Jason will read this and leave a comment.




Any regrets in life? Dating Josh (my very first boyfriend)



Favorite Charity/ Cause? WorldVision/Saint Jude/Lovelady Center



Favorite Blog recently? I've looked at Karen's a lot lately checking for baby updates...But instead I'm learning how to organize!!




Something you can’t get enough of? My Sweet Mary Selah Dollar




Worst job you’ve ever had? I'm with Laine, I haven't had a job I didn't like. I did work for a CPA once and got a migraine almost everyday - I guess I had to think ALOT and work with balancing more than one account - YIKES - stressful! But, I loved learning and I loved my boss it was just hard I guess.




What job would you pay NOT to have? Any job where you have to work with something that stinks or stick your hands in gross stuff. I just don't think I could stomach it.




If you could be a fly on the wall, where? In my kids classrooms to see them interact with their friends and hear the funny things they say!



Favorite Bible verse right now? Give us this day our daily bread...




Guilty Pleasure? The extra chocolatie quart of ice cream I finished off...THANKS JANNA!! And the cake that was sent home from my baby shower...Thanks RBC - I'll never get these extra pounds off...




Got any confessions? I lied on the last day of Awana so Noah could get his last jewel. It's awful but it was that he had to pray for all these people for 5 days and he prays everynight for all kinds of people...Give me a break people!! I'm feeling guilty all over again!!


If you HAD to spend $1,000 on YOURSELF, how would you spend it? I want the Canon Rebel digital camera and accessories...and then I would get a pedicure, manicure, and eyebrows waxed, and lunch at Pablos with the left over money.




Favorite thing about your house? I've brought all my babies home to it...




Least favorite thing about your house? Crack in the foundation




One thing you are bad at? Being a homemaker...Don't like to cook or clean and washing clothes is a bummer...and Laine, I can't sew



One thing you’re good at? holding my new baby!!



If you could change something about your circumstances, what? Our financial situation.



Who would you like to meet someday? Someone with money to spare who believes in our ministry and is eager to support it!




What makes you feel sexy? Can't go there until next week...



Who is your real life hero? Jason




What is the hardest part of your job? It's gonna be being away from Mary!




When are you most relaxed? When Jason gives me foot massages



What stresses you out? When other people around me get stressed out.




What can you not live without? Food





Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Laine here's what it means...the character trait of self love, based on self-image or ego. I see how it could be!


Why do you blog? It is a great answer to the question..."Whatcha been up to lately?"





Who are you tagging?

New/Newer bloggers -Holly

Bloggy friends -Jamie

Bloggers you’d like to get to know better - Beth

Bloggers who you don't think will respond, but you hope will - Silena



Rules:
1. Answer the questions
2. Link back to whoever tagged you3. Tag eight bloggers to do the same, 2 from each category.New/ newer bloggers (since we want to share the love and send them traffic)Bloggy friendsBloggers you’d like to get to know betterBloggers you don’t think will respond, but you hope will

6 comments:

Christy said...

I know all about narcissists and I don't think you qualify:). I'd like to read that article though.
I'm the one from Grandy, NC. I'm actually in Moyock though. Neat traffic thingy.

care-in said...

Sorry I don't have any baby updates...just nothing much to say! Glad I am keeping you organized though!

The Ferrill's said...

Thanks for the definition...does it also mean "KOOKY-VILLE"???????
You LIED in AWANA? I'm taking that jewel back! No, I'm with ya, you know Noah's got all those people covered in his prayers! ;)
That was my favorite answer, though. That is REALLY hysterical that you confessed to that!

Jason Dollar said...

Okay - 10 words or less. Here we go. Wait. How many words is that? Hold on, I'm not going to start counting words until now (and "now" does not count as one of the ten):

Page is a funny-rific, loveable friend of the highest quality.

"funny-rific" is only one word.

I do love you PLD.

Southern Cheesehead said...

I would do this but I don't know how to "tag", but I do know what a narcissist is..does that mean I am one? LOL

Brian Branam said...

Since you lied on the last day of AWANA you will be called in for public confession as the "call to worship" next Sunday. It will appear in the worship guide as "Page is sinful and now she will tell us how much - please stand."

I felt led to read your blog today, now I know why.

By the way, would you be interested in leading a women's Bible study on ethics this fall? Let me know.

Your Pastor,
BB, Gal. 2:20