Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Secret Place

It's a baby update!!


Today I went to the Dr. everything is "right on target." So far so good. We got to see that little heart just a beating! I really cannot make heads or tails of this picture. So, I can't help anyone out! Right under the words is the baby but is that it's head or...I have no idea! I think the dr. zoomed in on it so it looks a lot bigger than the 8 week picture I have of Anna. All babies are different and I really shouldn't be comparing them. I just thought there would be more definition. This is definitely the "unformed substance"! But I know some of you wanted to see so GOOD LUCK!

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. Ps. 139:13-16

It is so neat to be pregnant and reflect on that verse! The Lord really is at work - weaving and knitting my precious bundle of joy! Thank you God for this baby "Wonderful are your works, my soul knows it very well!"


16 comments:

Southern Cheesehead said...

that is so exciting even if you can't figure out what is what yet! I miss that part...only that part and when they start moving...that's my favorite!!! Great days ahead!!!

beth spray said...

How awesome is that! I am so excited for you guys!

Trace Car Driver said...

ok, so i just can't help but think of the friends episode when rachel is like... i see it, i see it. no waiiittt, i can't see my baaabbbyyy! and she is like crying the whole time :) anyways... at least we see it. i think i can see the head, then maybe an arm, then the chubby little body. but you're right... god is definitely still forming this little one! yay. i'm so glad you are not on strike with the doctor anymore and you finally went! dr adcock probably thought you were mad at him - HAHA!!!! love you page!

care-in said...

I see a mouse!

Kim said...

Congrats! You have a peanut! We always called that baby at your stage a peanut because that's kinda what it looks like in the womb. Hope you're feeling okay.

jimmyhahapbc said...

Page I haven't been online in a while was so glad to hear the great news of you being pregant. Congrats to you and Jason i know it is excitting.

-C said...

Hooray! Love hearing those heartbeats for the first time. :)

Dollar General said...

Care-in! That is so funny you see a mouse! I do too. I was just looking at that picture and it all of a sudden I saw the mouse! I see it as the nose being right under the words and then it has little ears and then the body and a little tail too. Were you serious when you said that? Because I'm so seeing it now! Laughing out LOUD!! So funny!

Jason Dollar said...

What up Jimmy! Like my little mouse?!

Janet said...

What a cute little mouse you have! You are truly blessed.

Jorge said...

awww. so sweet. crazy to think that little sustance will come out screaming! ha! beautiful peanut, mouse whatever you call him/her. Congrats.

The Ferrill's said...

Praise God for that sweet little mousketeer!
Love,
Laine

Rachel Garcia said...

okay apparently i was signed in as jorge when i left the comment.. it was actually me! ha!

Abbey said...

Yay...that's all good news!

care-in said...

Yes, I was serious about seeing the mouse...the same way you did!! Too funny! Elliya's first sonogram was a teddy graham!!

Laurie Knowles said...

Hey Page! Life has been a bit busy lately and I haven't made it to your blog, sorry. I am so glad you are pregnant!!! ...but sorry to hear you are sick. :( Hang in there, I know it is hard. Christi Howell told me to eat a Chick-fil-a Chicken biscuit in the morning to help with the yuck feeling. It really did help me...something you may want to try.
Love, Laurie