Monday, July 9, 2007

Girls Just Want to Have FUN!

Just the mention of their names makes me want to Jazzercise! Some of you may have heard of Heidi and Helga - especially if you LOVE Jazzercise. They are very famous sisters (I think) from Germany or Austria. In February they came to America and awarded me with the Jazzercision Award. Oh, they would probably take it from me if they only knew I've gained 10 pounds.


Well, the Lord is always guiding our thoughts and steps and I had a "God Moment" today. For the past week I've been miserable with my weight and I've been saying -"I'm going to go back to Jazzercise!" But I have failed to do so. I have though - started doing crunches for the past couple of days. That's a start in the right direction! Well, today I was reading my friend Laine's blog - (everyone should read her blog by the way) and she mentioned Helga and Heidi. It was just what I needed to get back on my Jazzercise KICK! It was confirmation that I need - Yes, I need to go back to Jazzercise! So, I'm going tonight and tomorrow night! I've got to lose this 10 pounds before it kills me! I wish H&H could be there tonight to get me through this class! It's going to be tough!

So Jazzercise "It Shows"

**One more thing on a more SERIOUS NOTE! We got our first support today! I couldn't have been more excited and it came from a VERY SPECIAL friend that I know is praying for us - and if she isn't then I'm going to beat her up! Just kidding - you know who you are! May the Lord bless your sacrifice! Thank you! Keep praying all you prayer warriors out there! The Lord is our Provider!

8 comments:

The Ferrill's said...

Oh how funny! Heidi and Helga are hysterical. I need them to come pump me up too, because I've gained 10 lbs too! I guess that's not too bad for someone expecting TWINS! (Well, their sort of twins anyway!)
Love ya!
Laine

Paladinos9801 said...

Wow...what can I say? Those pics are...uh...hmmm...CREAPY! They just scared me into loosing 10 pounds, too!

Jason Dollar said...

Page your blog is being censored by the Clean Internet Group. They demand those pictures be removed immediately.

Christy said...

Why have I never heard of them? Are they only famous at J'cise in B'ham?
What does Jason's comment mean?

Heather said...

Good luck with the weight...

Brock and I have a little celebration for every single supporter that we get!!! For us each individual is very important too!

Abbey said...

That is hysterical!! I love those pics!

Oh, & thank you for your comment on my post about my aunt. That was very sweet & it meant alot to me!

Helga from Jazzercise International said...

Helga says" Vay to go Page Dowwar.
Gwate to see you getting back into the game. Youw catwike moves and pwecision pwowwess will pay off. Youw Jazzewcision Medaw will not be wevoked . You have thiwty days to wose the weight. You go girl !
Jazzewcise Wules!
Jazzewcise Wocks!
Wock and Woll!

Dollar General said...

I LOVE HELGA!

Thanks for the motivation - I'm sticking with it!